Credly today announced the closing of a $2.5 million seed financing round led by University Ventures and New Markets Venture Partners with participation from Lumina Foundation Venture Fund, the London-based City & Guilds Group and Lion Brothers Company. The investment is part of the first round of investments of City & Guilds Group's New Venture [...]
- Behavioral Science Startup Secures $3.4 Million in Series A Financing to Support Student Engagement and Retention
- Regent Education Secures $8.5M in Funding
- ETS to Acquire Questar Assessment Inc.
- Education Venture Capital Tops $1 Billion For Second Straight Year
- Former Gates Foundation Executive Joins Education-Focused Venture Firm