Noodle Partners is dramatically improving on its CEO’s prior business model, and it just added new fuel: a $4 million seed round investment led by Osage Venture Partners, with participation from New Markets Venture Partners, 500 Startups and others. Noodle takes aim at the Online Program Management (“OPM”) space. OPMs help universities build and run [...]
- Behavioral Science Startup Secures $3.4 Million in Series A Financing to Support Student Engagement and Retention
- Regent Education Secures $8.5M in Funding
- ETS to Acquire Questar Assessment Inc.
- Education Venture Capital Tops $1 Billion For Second Straight Year
- Former Gates Foundation Executive Joins Education-Focused Venture Firm